Molded MycoComposites can be used in certain furniture applications and there are lots of wonderful examples within the GIY community. The MycoComposite materials are strong, but are “non-structural” grade products. A support structure is typically still required for most applications. MycoFlex is not commercially available.
Articles in this section
- What is your return policy?
- What is the shelf life? Will it grow mold?
- Is your material waterproof?
- How can I dry my material?
- Can you mix other substrates with the GIY kit?
- Is my business product suitable for MycoComposite? Can I speak to someone regarding your packaging?
- How are these materials used for furniture design?
- Are your materials suitable for food or beverage containers?
- How can you post process MycoComposite?
- What are the properties of MycoComposite?