If MycoComposites are immersed in water or repeatedly saturated, they will lose their rigidity and will become susceptible to degradation. Inconsistent moisture exposure from weather may allow the material to passively dry and maintain some rigidity.
Articles in this section
- What is your return policy?
- What is the shelf life? Will it grow mold?
- Is your material waterproof?
- How can I dry my material?
- Can you mix other substrates with the GIY kit?
- Is my business product suitable for MycoComposite? Can I speak to someone regarding your packaging?
- How are these materials used for furniture design?
- Are your materials suitable for food or beverage containers?
- How can you post process MycoComposite?
- What are the properties of MycoComposite?