We dry our material in an industrial sized kiln, but an ordinary oven at a 200F works to dehydrate the grown part. You can also let the material ambiently desiccate in sunlight, but the material is still living. When in contact with moisture, it will reactive and grow fruiting bodies.
Articles in this section
- What is your return policy?
- What is the shelf life? Will it grow mold?
- Is your material waterproof?
- How can I dry my material?
- Can you mix other substrates with the GIY kit?
- Is my business product suitable for MycoComposite? Can I speak to someone regarding your packaging?
- How are these materials used for furniture design?
- Are your materials suitable for food or beverage containers?
- How can you post process MycoComposite?
- What are the properties of MycoComposite?